The in-language experiences are unconventional Italian lessons in which you will improve your knowledge of the language in an alternative and engaging way together with other people.
Forget the classroom, the books, the blackboard and the photocopies: the experiences will be an opportunity to visit monuments, neighborhoods, exhibitions and other historic landmarks of Milan, with a qualified teacher and other people who, like you, want to have fun and learn.
If you want to learn the language, get to know better the city’s landmarks and culture, and at the same time have fun and meet new people, this is the right opportunity!!
Who the Italian in-language experiences are intended for:
- Those who want to know more about the city and learn the Italian language
- Those who want to learn the language in an alternative way.
- Those who don’t like to close themselves up in the classroom: in an open and stimulating environment, you can learn better!
- Those who speak a bit of Italian but haven’t had the time and the opportunity to get to know the city.
- Those who start from an A2 level: the experiences are not suitable to those who start from scratch.
We have designed different itineraries for our experiences:
- Neighborhoods of Milan: together we will discover the historic neighborhoods of Milan
- The landmarks of Milan: Duomo, Castello Sforzesco, Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio, Teatro alla Scala
- Museums and exhibitions: Pinacoteca di Brera, Museo del Novecento, Palazzo Reale, MUDEC, Poldi Pezzoli
- Parks: Parco Sempione
25 Euro per lesson plus any ticket price (for museums and exhibitions).
20 Euro if you bring a friend.
How many people can register?
The in-language experiences are open to a maximum of 20 people and are activated upon reaching 10 subscribers
Schedule of the tours
Put a Like on our Facebook page to be always informed about the dates and destinations of the experiences!