Are you looking for an Italian course but don’t have any free time during the day?
We have thought of an evening path that allows you to carve out some time to learn the language despite your work or study commitments.
The evening course is held twice a week, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., lasts 10 weeks, and is available for beginners and intermediate level students.
Thanks to our immediate and involving approach, and to a fun and relaxed group atmosphere, you will make rapid progress and be stimulated to communicate in Italian in a spontaneous way, even in your everyday life.
Who the evening course is intended for
- The evening course is intended for those who, despite their commitments during the day, do not want to give up the idea of learning Italian
- It is intended for absolute beginners and intermediate level students
Program and approach: what you will learn by attending the evening course
- The program is the standard one. With us, you’ll learn grammar and improve in the 4 key skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- We will immediately start speaking in Italian “to break the ice”: it is the best method to make rapid progress in learning the language.
- The lessons will have a “practical” approach: they will be focused on important aspects of everyday life.
- You will be constantly evaluated through written and oral tests and exercises.
- At the end of the lesson, we will assign homework that we will correct together in the first part of the following lesson.
Reasons for choosing an evening group course
- Studying Italian in the context of an international group is fun and engaging, and helps you maintain high your motivation.
- The exchange with others is fundamental to progress: doubts, frequent mistakes, conversations, and interactions are additional incentives that will lead you to immerse yourself in the various nuances of the Italian language.
- The course will allow you to make new friends and meet people from all over the world with whom to organize extracurricular activities.
When you can start the course and schedule
- The course takes place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Beginners on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Intermediate level students on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Terms and conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Courses are held all year round
- Levels Courses are available for absolute beginner and intermediate levels
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency 4 lessons per week
- Extra Classes with max 5 students - Course duration: 10 weeks
|40 lessons||450 Eur|