Are you looking for an effective course to learn Italian quickly, or to dedicate yourself to a full immersion into the study of the language in Milan?
We have designed an intensive course dedicated to those who want to learn Italian quickly and well (course for absolute beginners), and to those who want to improve by concentrating their efforts (intermediate level).
The course lasts one month, and takes place from Monday to Friday, for a total of 10 hours per week, and 40 hours per month.
The group setting makes studying more dynamic and fun, and offers a lot of stimulation to deepen the cultural context, and to start communicating in Italian from the beginning.
Who the intensive Italian course is intended for
- The intensive course for absolute beginners is designed for those who want to learn the basics of the Italian language quickly.
- The Intensive Italian course for intermediates is ideal for those who want to dedicate a period of one month to make significant progress in the study of the Italian language.
- This formula is the ideal solution for those who stay in Milan, and want to spend part of the day studying the language.
Program and approach: what you will learn by attending the intensive Italian course
- The intensive course follows the standard program: in addition to teaching grammar clearly and gradually, the course will help you develop the four basic skills in language knowledge: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- We will begin to speak in Italian from the very first lesson, so as to “break the ice” and start communicating without fear, using the words that we will learn every day.
- The lessons will have a “practical” cut: they will focus on topics that are useful for everyday life.
- We will constantly assess your progress with written and oral exercises.
- At the end of the lesson, we will assign homework that we will correct together during the first part of the following lesson: consistency is fundamental to consolidate the notions learned!
You will not be required to purchase didactic material. During the course, we will use the necessary handouts and materials that we have made for you.
Reasons for choosing an intensive Italian group course
- The intensive group course offers you some useful advantages to consolidate and speed up your learning process.
- Studying Italian in an international group context is fun and engaging and it will help you keep your motivation high.
- The exchange with others is fundamental to progress: doubts, common mistakes, conversations, and interactions are additional incentives that will lead you to immerse yourself in the various nuances of the Italian language.
- The course is ideal for making new friends during your stay in Milan with whom you can organize fun extracurricular activities.
When you can start the course and timetable
- The intensive beginners’ course is held from Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
- The Intensive Course for intermediate level students takes place from Monday to Friday, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Courses are held all year round
- Levels The course is available for absolute beginners and intermediate level students
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency 10 lessons per week with a duration of 50 minutes each
- Extra Classes with max 5 students
|40 lessons||400 Eur|