Do you have a few free hours during the week you want to spend studying Italian?
We have designed a suitable course for you: the part-time course offers four lessons on two days during the week.
This formula gives you time to dedicate yourself to your commitments and at the same time enables you to take your first steps towards studying or improving your knowledge of the language.
In a stimulating, fun and international group atmosphere, you will learn the basics of grammar and pronunciation, and start communicating in Italian in classroom conversations. With this method, you will be stimulated to use Italian spontaneously, even outside of school.
Who the Italian part-time course is intended for
- The course is intended for those seeking a course of study for absolute beginners and students of intermediate level.
- It is the ideal solution for those who have a few hours off during the day, and want to use them to immerse themselves in learning the language. The course is compatible with study and part-time work commitments.
Program and approach: what you will learn by attending a part-time course
- The part-time Italian course program is the standard one. It will allow you to learn the basics of Italian grammar, to learn correct pronunciation, and to develop the four fundamental skills in language knowledge: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- In the classroom, we will immediately begin to speak in Italian so as to “break the ice” and start communicating without fear, using the words that we will learn every day.
- The lessons will have a “practical” cut: they will focus on topics that are useful for everyday life.
- Oral and written exercises will help the notions you’ve learned set in your mind.
- At the end of the lesson, we will assign homework that we will correct together during the first part of the following lesson: consistency is fundamental to consolidate the notions learned!
Milano For Foreigners will provide you with all the handouts and materials you will need to attend the course.
Reasons for learning Italian with a group course
- Studying Italian with a group course allows you to confront yourself with an international environment and learn from interacting with others: mistakes, doubts and frequently asked questions become a way to enrich your study experience.
- Speaking a foreign language means learning to communicate with people of different backgrounds, with different accents, and different language skills. This ability will be nurtured from the very beginning through conversations in the classroom, and exercises with classmates.
- Our group course will give you the opportunity to meet other people and make new friends.
- Our teachers, in addition to being specialized in teaching foreign students, are experts in Italian culture and traditions, and answer very willingly to questions and curiosities arising in the classroom. This will allow you to immerse yourself completely in the Italian lifestyle and culture.
When you can start the course
- The course takes place from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Beginners on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Intermediate level on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Terms and Conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Courses are held all year round
- Levels The course is available for beginners and intermediates
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency 4 lessons per week
- Extra Course duration: 10 Weeks
|40 lessons||420 Eur|