Do you want to learn Italian, but you can’t attend classes during the week?
In order to meet the needs of the many students who cannot attend classes during the week, we have decided to include weekend group courses in our educational offer.
The course offers 3 lessons on Saturday for 10 weeks.
In a stimulating, fun and international group atmosphere, you will learn the basics of grammar and pronunciation, and start communicating in Italian in the classroom conversations. With our method, you will be stimulated to speak in Italian spontaneously, even outside of school.
Who the Italian Weekend-group course is intended for
- The course is intended for absolute beginners and students of intermediate level.
- It’s the ideal solution for those who don’t have time to attend classes during the week. but do not want to give up the study of the language.
Program and approach: what you will learn by attending the course
- The weekend-group Italian course program will be the standard one: with us, you will learn Italian grammar, correct pronunciation, and will develop the four fundamental skills in language knowledge: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- We will immediately begin to speak in Italian so as to “break the ice” and start communicating without fear.
- All the lessons will have a “practical” cut: they will focus on topics that are important for everyday life.
- We will constantly evaluate your progress through oral and written exercises.
- At the end of the lesson, we will assign homework that we will correct together during the first part of the following lesson: don’t huff and puff, consistency is very important!
Reasons for learning Italian with a group course
- Studying Italian with a group course allows you to confront yourself with an international environment and learn from interacting with others: mistakes, doubts and frequently asked questions become a way to enrich your study experience.
- Speaking a foreign language means learning to communicate with people of different backgrounds, with different accents, and different language skills. This ability will be nurtured from the very beginning, through conversations in the classroom and exercises with classmates.
- Our group course will give you the opportunity to meet other people and make new friends.
- Our teachers, in addition to being specialized in teaching foreign students, are experts in Italian culture and traditions, and answer very willingly to questions and curiosities arising in the classroom. This will allow you to know and appreciate many aspects of the Italian culture.
When you can start the course
- The course takes place on Saturdays
- Beginners from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Intermediate level from 1:30 p.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Terms and conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Courses are held all year round
- Levels The course is available for beginners and intermediates
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency 3 hours per week
- Extra Course duration: 10 weeks
|30 lessons||380 Eur|