Do you need to deepen your knowledge of Italian in a particular sector, for work or study reasons? Do you have to take an exam to achieve language certification, for example CILS, CELI, PLIDA??
Our specialist Italian course is the ideal solution for your needs and will help you achieve your goals. The absence of standard programs or predefined topics allows us to build the course tailored to your needs. The course will focus on the linguistic skills that you need to improve in the sector of your interest, and you will be able to tackle exams, work and study commitments with more confidence, and proficiency in the Italian language.
Who the specialist Italian course is intended for
- Foreign students and workers who need to improve their knowledge of the Italian language in a specific sector. Business, marketing, art, catering, fashion, and design are some of the most frequent areas in which our course is developed.
- Students and workers who have to take an exam in order to obtain a linguistic certification on the knowledge of the Italian language.
- People who know Italian but need to improve their knowledge of the specific terms of a particular sector, with its peculiarities and its technical vocabulary, in view of a new job assignment.
- Foreign students who are in Italy to attend the university and wish to further their knowledge of Italian, focusing on the specialist language of their subject areas.
- Those who have at least a B1 level of knowledge of Italian.
Program and approach: what you will learn by attending a specialist Italian course
- The specialist Italian course does not have established programs and is totally customizable according to your objectives and needs.
- The pace of study and the structure of the lessons (comprehension, writing, conversation, and vocabulary) will be arranged in such a way as to meet your needs, so you can plan the course in the times and days you like best.
Reasons for choosing an individual specialist Italian course
- We will create a dedicated learning path and follow you step by step to improve and consolidate your language skills.
- If you work or study, you can plan the course in the times and days you like best: within the schedule that we will propose, you can choose when to take lessons.
- The direct relationship with the teacher will allow you to resolve any doubts you may have, ask questions, and get immediate feedback. The teacher will help you maintain motivation and focus on your goals.
When you can start the course
- Being an individual course, you can start at any time of the year: we will provide you with a schedule, and you will choose the day and time you like best.
- Lessons are held Monday to Saturday from 10 am to p.m.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Courses are held all year round
- Levels Courses are available for levels from B1 to C2
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency According to the plan you will define with the teacher and up to 10 lessons per week
- Extra Course duration: flexible
|1 hour||35 Eur|
|10 hours||320 Eur|
|20 hours||590 Eur|
|40 hours||1100 Eur|