Looking for an Italian language course tailored to your needs, and want to be followed by a dedicated teacher, who guides you step by step to learn to speak, listen, read, and write in Italian?
We offer you a valid formula to study Italian, already proven with many foreign students. The course is available only in an individual version, to perfectly match your timetable needs, your learning pace, and to help you stay fully focused and concentrated.
The standard course is available for all levels (from A1 to C2).
The standard individual course is the most complete course available and is designed for those who approach the study of the Italian language for work, study or for love of this beautiful language and culture.
Who the standard individual course is intended for
- The standard individual Italian course is designed for those who are approaching the study of the Italian language for the first time and seek a course for absolute beginners (A1).
- The course allows those who have already studied Italian to improve their knowledge of the language, strengthening the 4 fundamental linguistic skills (from A2 to C2).
- The course is an excellent solution for those who reside in Milan and want to combine studying the Italian language with the daily practice that staying in Italy allows.
- It is the most suitable solution for those seeking a direct relationship with the teacher to focus on their needs.
Program and approach: what you will learn in the standard individual Italian course
- The program of the course is the standard one: with us, you will learn grammar and improve in the four basic skills (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- In the classroom, we will immediately begin to speak in Italian so as to “break the ice” and start communicating without fear, using the words that we will learn every day.
- Each lesson will be dedicated to a specific topic and will include diverse activities: a theoretical part with the teacher’s tutoring, and a part dedicated to written, oral and comprehension exercises.
- At the end of the lesson, we will assign homework that we will correct together during the first part of the following lesson: consistency is fundamental to consolidate the notions learned and to immediately clarify any doubts!
You will not need to buy any didactic material. At the beginning of the course, we will provide you with the handouts and materials that we will use during the course.
Reasons for choosing a standard individual Italian course
- Lessons will always be organized around you and your needs; programs, conversation topics, and tutorials, will meet your needs for studying and in-depth learning.
- Thanks to the direct relationship with the teacher, you will have more time to clear your doubts and focus on what interests you the most.
- The individual course gives you more freedom to schedule according to your commitments. You can choose the time you prefer within the schedule of availability that we will propose to you.
When you can start the course
- Choosing the individual Italian course allows you to start at any time of the year, after having arranged dates and times with the teacher, and having verified your level of language proficiency.
- Standard individual courses are held Monday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
- Fees Our courses do not require enrolment fees
- When you can start Monday to Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Levels Courses are held all year round and are available for all levels, from A1 to C2
- Duration Lessons last 50 minutes
- Frequency 10 lessons per week
- Extra Course duration: flexible
|1 hour||35 Eur|
|10 hours||320 Eur|
|20 hours||590 Eur|
|40 hours||1100 Eur|